Here you go. I want to do this with photos, but I decided I also want this to be as spontaneous as possible. So, let’s change the challenge a bit, shall we? List 20 random facts, no overthinking, no editing, no sugar-coating.
1) I nail bite. I’m biting my nails right now.
2) I’ve owned this blog since 2008.
3) I’ve never been thin, ever.
4) I have two pets that have made me a lot kinder to other animals, as well. I trust them more than some people now.
5) I am always early. If I’m not, then something must be wrong.
6) I hate it when people are late.
7) I’m a government worker, and it’s not as bad you think it is. The jobs and the perks can be pretty cool!
8) I have naturally straight hair, that I recently permed. Girls.
9) A huge fan of KC Concepcion, Hilary Duff, and Isabelle Daza.
10) I rarely have handsome crushes.
11) I never wished I was taller. Honest.
12) I’m in a healthy, loving, crazy, relationship with the same guy for more than five years, now!
13) I can’t cook. But I’m planning to learn.
14) I love long walks. I slightly love jogging.
15) I love coffee.
16) I’m trying to love tea.
17) I tend to overspend.
18) I love notebooks and pens.
19) I have a bitchy resting face, and I’m totally fine with that.
20) I get insecure sometimes, usually over girls who are sexy, pretty, and rich all at the same time. Unfair!